SBC Cares is interested in your issues, concerns or feedback.
SBC Cares is an effort to improve the SBC experience for our students, staff and faculty and is not part of the official complaint process for the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
If your concern is
- a need for immediate response to urgent threats, please contact 911
- an issue related to disability accommodations, please contact the Office of Student Disability Services
- a need or information regarding mental health counseling, please contact UMKC Counseling Services
- an issue covered by Title IX, sex-based discrimination or harassment, contact the Title IX Office
- an appeal of final grades, please review SBS procedures and needed forms
- a concern related to how an assignment is graded, you must address this issue with your instructor first