The Biology Boot Camp is a one-week program, August 12 through 17, designed to help incoming Biological Sciences students to have a smooth transition to the expectations of college prior to the start of the fall semester.
As a participant, you will experience real lectures, real homework, and real exams. You will also practice note-taking skills, identify your best tactics for study, and review test-taking strategies.
- Get a jump start on biology course content
- Meet other freshmen in their major
- Learn strategies and tips to succeed in college
- Meet faculty and upperclassmen in the department
- Learn how to navigate the campus
Program cost: $195 (plus housing if you have a UMKC housing contract). For additional information: contact Dr. Aaron Reed, School of Biological Sciences, 816-235-2329 or email questions to BiologyBootcamp@umkc.edu